Genoa, Italy, 10 – 12 June 2019
pHealth 2019 is the 16th event in a series of international conferences on personalized health, to cater for patient needs and to facilitate patient engagement.
Starting in 2003 with personal health management systems as technology focused International Conference on Wearable Micro and Nano Technologies for Personalized Health,
pHealth has evolved to a truly interdisciplinary meeting of international experts by combining medicine, technologies, biomedical engineering, legal, ethical, social,
and organizational aspects and impacts, with basic research for enabling future care paradigms.
Thereby, pHealth increasingly combines medical services with public health and epidemiological monitoring, prevention, social and elderly care, as well as nutrition,
wellness to establish participatory, predictive, personalized, preventive, and elective care settings. Smart mobile systems, health apps, sensors native or attached to mobile phones available
to eHealth and telemedicine are emerging as enablers for ubiquitous pervasive health and the main components for the next wave of health services delivering integrated care, so still presenting advances
in wearable or implantable micro, nano and biotechnologies for healthcare and wellness. Social media and gamification further highlight the potential of pHealth, both as a business domain and as a community safety-net.
Bernd Blobel (FACMI, FACHI, FHL7, FEFMI, FIAHSI, University of Regensburg, SPC Chair)
- Andreas Lymberis (European Commission),
- Pekka Ruotsalainen (University of Tampere, Chair of the IMIA and EFMI Security WGs),
- Lenka Lhotska (Czech Technical University in Prague, IEEE)
- Horst Kunhardt (Institute of Technology Deggendorf)
- Victor Erokhin (CNR-IMEM National - Council of the Research, Institute of Materials for Electronics and Magnetism, Parma, Italy)
- Silvana Quaglini (University of Pavia)